Portland Real Estate Café
Become Informed. Act with Confidence.
The Portland Real Estate Café is the place to find out what's happening in the Portland real estate market. We're here to make sure that you know what has happened, understand what's happening now in our real estate market,and execute an action plan that matches your estimation of where the real estate market is headed.
If you're a buyer, we will help you:
- Select the right Portland area neighborhood and Portland home.
- Choose the best mortgage financing option for your purchase.
- Negotiate terms that make good business sense.
- Investigate and inspect your desired property and negotiate any repairs.
If you're a seller, you can:
- Leverage our web traffic, as hundreds of Portland homebuyers use our Web site to look for homes everyday.
- Get your pricing right.
- Maximize your exposure to online home shoppers (90%).
- Target those buyers that are most inclined to purchase your home.
- Stage your home to convert listing views into property visits and convert property visits into offers.
- Guide you through short sale decisions.
Ask us about our results: we have consistently out performed the market on these key metrics: time on market, sold to list price ratio and sold price per square foot.
Find out what your home is worth by requesting a CMA
We're a tech friendly team of seasoned and classically trained business professionals. Expect well researched recommendations, savvy negotiations, and reliable execution.
The content relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Professionals are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties include the name of the listing's broker. Listing content is copyright © 2014 RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on March 7th, 2014 at 2:28pm PST.