Lead Buyer Agent
Ellen Bick has worked as a real estate broker for the past 21 years, with experience in new construction, mortgage lending, and investment and residential real estate. She has worked in the real estate industry in Oregon for the last 13 years. Her emphasis for the last five years has been in residential and investment properties and condos, including second homes.
One of her personal strengths is to see the big picture, to orchestrate a complicated transaction, and to work well with the many people involved. Ellen is a very organized, positive person, who enjoys the challenges of each new transaction. She will find the resources needed to overcome any new hurdles.
Ellen has attained an advanced college degree and three advanced real estate designations: GRI Graduate Realtor Institute; ABR Accredited Buyers Representative; SRES Seniors Real Estate Specialist.
- I have worked with Ellen for over 5 years. I worked in real estate in California for over 25 years so I know a good agent when I work with one. We did three transactions during that time. One sale and two purchased properties and they were all exchanges. She was very helpful as I still live in California, and everything had to be sent to me, and some explained because Oregon forms and California paperwork are different. Ellen is very honest, hardworking and if she promises something you can depend on getting it when she says it will be there. I would highly recommend her.
Sincerely, Janelle Williams, Laguna Beach, CA Investor
- This letter is written to you on behalf of Ellen Bick, a real estate agent with whom I've been involved in real estate transactions. Most impressive is Ellen's professional service which I have observed to be completely in the interests of those she serves. She understands the market, the potential in loan procurement and the personal needs of those with whom she provides service. Having purchased and resold numerous properties I am assured that the care, the expertise, the insights which Ellen provides are unexcelled. It is a pleasure to recommend Ellen to those so privileged to have her as their real estate agent and broker.
Very truly yours, Dr. Edythe Leupp Portland, OR
- My wife Cheryl and I had the pleasure of experiencing the services of a great realtor Ellen Bick. She spent hours researching the type of property we were looking for and was very patient to make sure every detail was taken care of. She met us at several homes until we found the right one for us. She coordinated the things we needed to expedite the mortgage paperwork. She also negotiated needed repairs with the seller and kept everything on track at the title company. She is very experienced in all phases of the real estate business; and her experience, knowledge, and skills were invaluable. We would not hesitate to recommend her to any of our family members, friends, or associates and will ask her to assist us when we look for our next property. Thanks, Ellen for a job well done.
Jim and Cheryl Jarvis
"Very happy new home owners"
- Ellen's service was responsive, friendly, and professional. She's very knowledgeable in her field and always made me feel a priority. I have and will continue to recommend her. I hope to deal with her again in my future real estate transactions.
Aaron Short, Portland, OR Buyer
- I would gladly refer you business. I had a clear demonstration of how well you care for your clients.
Kayleen McConnachie, Portland, OR Key Bank
- You went over and beyond to help me get everything done to the house after I moved out.
Ron Mathers, Portland, OR Seller
We could not have done it without you! Thank you for all those calls, early and late. We love our new home!!!
Sabrina & Dan